Understanding psychological trauma workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
During the 3 hour workshop, you will learn:
- What is psychological trauma?
- What is the relationship between stress and trauma?
- Why do some people tolerate stress and can cope better with a traumatic event?
- How much influence does childhood have on how we cope with traumatic events?
- What coping strategies we use?
- PTSD, Complex PTSD and Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID)
- Available trauma treatments
Refreshments will be provided. Only 10 places.